Airline Reviews

Published on October 20th, 2015 | by The Flights Watcher Guy

1

Air Seychelles Reviews

Air Seychelles Reviews
Rate this post

Air Seychelles Reviews

Flying has helped people bridge the gap. It has been a great boon to our society and has brought people closer together. There’s a universal consciousness in the business of flight. Let’s see in these Air Seychelles reviews how this airline from Seychelles is carrying on amidst people’s perceptions of it.

How it Started

Air Seychelles was established on September 15, 1977. It is Seychelles’ national airline. It has its main hub at Seychelles International Airport, Mahe. 40% of the airline is owned by Etihad Airways and the remaining 60% by the government of Seychelles. With a fleet size of 11 aircraft, it flies to 10 destinations.

Air Seychelles CEO Reviews

Air Seychelles CEO Roy Kinnear

Its CEO since July 1, 2015 is Roy Kinnear. He had previous roles in  different leading companies such as Eithad Airways, Gulf Air and British Midland Airways. He possesses Honors degrees in Economics and Statistics.

In 2015’s World Travel Awards, Air Seychelles was awarded ‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Airline,’ ‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Airline – Business Class’ and ‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Cabin Crew’.

How People See it

It’s good to see that Air Seychelles reviews are usually positive. Its rating online is a high 5 out of 7 stars. People mostly talk about the same things: good food, friendly cabin crew, adequate interior space. Further praise is for their excellent entertainment.

Since these are usual comments, special attention is paid on details that stand out. The airline is usually punctual and others express their interest in either using it again or encouraging others to.

A Peek into their Website

Any which way you look at their Air Seychelles reviews, you’ll find their website bold, daunting yet interesting and notably colourful. That being said, you can book and plan a flight online.Features of their best flights are contained here at around the homepage’s middle section. Around this end are some news to skim over.

Air Seychelles cabin ReviewsAir Seychelles has Economy Class and Business Class. The Economy Classes have specially-designed seats with pitches ranging from 32 to 33 inches for best comfort. Business Class fliers, meanwhile, get preferential treatment when flying, from lounge access, seat allocation, dedicated counters and priority embarking and disembarking.

Since the airline is partly owned by Etihad, you can earn Etihad Guest Miles when you fly with Air Seychelles. For more information, offers and updates about Air Seychelles, kindly take a look at their Twitter account here.

Contact information

For further details about Air Seychelles, kindly refer to the following contact details.

  • Website URL: www.airseychelles.com
  • Contact number: +248 4 391 000
  • Contact Email:  info@airseychelles.com
  • Fax Number: +248 4 324 194
  • Head Office Address:  PO Box 386, International Airport, Mahe, Seychelles

Air Seychelles plane ReviewsIn a Nutshell

We see in these Air Seychelles Reviews that appearances can be deceiving. It will take  a while to process that this airline is actually a good one. If you base it on your own Air Seychelles review you might have come up with slightly different notion. It’s a great airline that has strong points that could be stronger.

What matters is that they deliver and that people are pleased with their service. Do you think that they are performing at such a level? Tell us what you think here.

 

Air Seychelles Reviews The Flights Watcher Guy
Rating
Website
Service

Summary:

3.6


User Rating: 0 (0 votes)


About the Author

I love travel, but what I love the most is finding and sharing good flight deals to future travellers!



One Response to Air Seychelles Reviews

  1. Danica says:

    Thanks for this review. Looking at their cabin interior, I’m really impressed with their cleanliness. good airline.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑